The Adventures of Goku and Saitama The Adventures of Goku and Saitama

For a nicely drawn an animated short, there was a shockingly little amount of effort put into the writing. It's a shame that the hard part was done before you'd worked out a decent enough joke to make that effort worth it.

The joke of this would be better summed up in a single image with how little there was to it. In fact, it has been summed up in a single image multiple times, because it's not at all original. You get 2 stars instead of 0 for the animation and art alone... because there's nothing else to this really. Wasn't worth watching.

Avatar: Last Hairbender Avatar: Last Hairbender

Had a funny idea, had the artistic talent. But the lack of humour and bad pacing quickly made this boring. There were very noticeble moments of nothing happening. I wanna say the silence was loud, if that makes sense. And then the Korra bit at the end I totally don't get. I'm not sure what the joke was meant to be. I guess you just dislike Korra? If so, felt silly you'd put that in when you're just gonna bother the majority of Avatar fans. Because Korra's series is more popular than Aang's.

You lose a star each for: bad pacing, many potential jokes not used, letting everyone know you don't like Korra like we'd even care.

having said that, I'd like to see more Avatar movies from you.

WooleyWorld responds:

Some people like the quiet. Some folks don't.
How could you want another animation after having said what you did? You're the kind of people I don't make these for. Haha.

I appreciate the effort to input though, thanks.

Life can Throw Balls... Life can Throw Balls...

Instant use of memes followed by lack of humour. Don't make anything like this again please.

TheBall responds:

Well thats my humour yah know. I had no idea what to put in the animation so I just put the troll face... anyways have a great day!

Fatal Fighters story mode Fatal Fighters story mode

Keitaro's first special doesn't even work. That and gameplay starts off simple with no real strategy, and stays that way. It is consistently simple to the point of becoming boring quick.

Coloruid Coloruid

Deceptively easy. I struggled in the early ones, then breezed past the last 8 or so. As soon as I worked out the pattern, it became effortless. But it was fun while it lasted and it looks nice. Kinda glad it didn't go on too long, no real way to make it harder after an early point.

laFunk's Dreamer laFunk's Dreamer

The spikes have such a huge hitbox! I'm dying constantly without even touching them. On the ice level where you have to knock two boxes out the way then swing into a spike. Wish this had level numbers are some way to know hwo far you are. If this is the last level I'm gonna be pissed I stopped here. But right now it doesn't seem worth the trouble. The controls were slippery enough before you added ice.

Heartache (Technorchestral remix) Heartache (Technorchestral remix)

"Now Arranged with Techno and Orchestrated Instruments". You don't mean you downloaded a midi file and changed the instruments do you?

Burningleos responds:

I had made a Song of Heartache from a long time ago, i used the same program that toby used to make his music FL studio, which creates a midi and then i can turn into an mp3 file or something like, but yea, i guess you can say that

MC-808 Bounce MC-808 Bounce

Weirdly good.

Kinda has a techno-medieval feeling IMO. I like it but it is pretty odd, like I'd not really know where to place it if I was making a game or movie and wanted to use this.

-The Epic Battle- -The Epic Battle-

Truly Epic!

I knew I'd heard this somewhere before but I could not tell from where. After reading the comments I knew they were comeplete idiots for thinking it was the pokemon center theme as it sounds NOTHING like it. But I can tell it's from Pokemon. I am shocked you were able to change it into something so different though. This is a really amazing song now. Truly amazing work!