Heartache (Technorchestral remix) Heartache (Technorchestral remix)

"Now Arranged with Techno and Orchestrated Instruments". You don't mean you downloaded a midi file and changed the instruments do you?

Burningleos responds:

I had made a Song of Heartache from a long time ago, i used the same program that toby used to make his music FL studio, which creates a midi and then i can turn into an mp3 file or something like, but yea, i guess you can say that

MC-808 Bounce MC-808 Bounce

Weirdly good.

Kinda has a techno-medieval feeling IMO. I like it but it is pretty odd, like I'd not really know where to place it if I was making a game or movie and wanted to use this.

-The Epic Battle- -The Epic Battle-

Truly Epic!

I knew I'd heard this somewhere before but I could not tell from where. After reading the comments I knew they were comeplete idiots for thinking it was the pokemon center theme as it sounds NOTHING like it. But I can tell it's from Pokemon. I am shocked you were able to change it into something so different though. This is a really amazing song now. Truly amazing work!

Voice Audition Voice Audition

Poorly done.

Take offense if you wish to, none intended though. This was terrible. You should have given some examples of accents or tried to sound like you had some emotion at least. But it just sounds like you were uncomfrotable talking. I wouldn't hire you from this unless I was desperate. I really hope you are more talented than this made you seem.

CaramellDansen Richard's Remix CaramellDansen Richard's Remix

whoa!!

how does this have such a low score when the lazily done crapy ones are in the 4/5 range?! This was done proffessionaly and is awesome! Everything is perfect and instead of just coating the original in awesome, you ripped this song apart and put it back together making it pure awesome! Such an amazing mix that I'd be shocked if I ever hear topped!

Wait what's that below? Stolen?.. Well I don't see any remix by a guy with that name here so I'll assume it's nonsense.

Awe of She (GGXX) Orchestrated Awe of She (GGXX) Orchestrated

WOW!

The original is one of my all time favourite songs and I only searched for it just in canse, but never expected to find a remix. You've kept the awesome, but totally changed the feel! It's all peaceful, soft and dark rather than energetic and such. Still has an energy to it though. What an awesome transformation!

Fountain Of Dreams ||Mixed mix Fountain Of Dreams ||Mixed mix

Needs to be better.

This song has been remixed so many times that you'll need to make it WAY better than this. There are far better remixes out there. Still, good try but this song is best left for the insane mega professionals.
Also the fact that you made this longer by copy-pasting is just a waste megabytes. If I wanted to hear it play a second time I'd just press play after it finished or put it on loop.

Fountain of Dreams remix Fountain of Dreams remix

HOLY CRAP!

I actually did not think this song could sound this good! It's INSANE!

Ssbb Gourmet Guitar Race!kirby Ssbb Gourmet Guitar Race!kirby

Almost Great

Sounds like on some bits you do completely the wrong note. It was most notable half way through and at the end. If only that was fixed I would've given this 9/10. It is a bit too lacking for a full 10 and now with those mistakes I'll give it a 7.

Kirby-goumet/fountain Kirby-goumet/fountain

Really nice

This is the first fully piano done version I have heard, and it was good. But I noticed too many mistakes in it, so I'm only going to give it 8/10 rather than 10/10. I really love this done on the piano.