Fatal Fighters story mode Fatal Fighters story mode

Keitaro's first special doesn't even work. That and gameplay starts off simple with no real strategy, and stays that way. It is consistently simple to the point of becoming boring quick.

Coloruid Coloruid

Deceptively easy. I struggled in the early ones, then breezed past the last 8 or so. As soon as I worked out the pattern, it became effortless. But it was fun while it lasted and it looks nice. Kinda glad it didn't go on too long, no real way to make it harder after an early point.

laFunk's Dreamer laFunk's Dreamer

The spikes have such a huge hitbox! I'm dying constantly without even touching them. On the ice level where you have to knock two boxes out the way then swing into a spike. Wish this had level numbers are some way to know hwo far you are. If this is the last level I'm gonna be pissed I stopped here. But right now it doesn't seem worth the trouble. The controls were slippery enough before you added ice.

Reactor idle Reactor idle

It starts off so slow, then gets much faster, only to get incredibly slow again. It's been weeks and getting from 16th office power to 17th is taking too long. 10X the cost, but only 2X the profit? I can already tell that from this point of having 7/10 places unlocked, I'm not going to be able to go any further.
And all of this is made worse by the fact that the bonus ticks we get cap out after about 10 hours of offline time. Is this a bug? Even stranger is that I've noticed the speed if ticks changes based on which screen you are on. In other words, the game is lagging so bad that it's not going at full speed when you properly look at one of your powerplants. For a game with such simple graphics I don't know what you've done to make it so poorly optimized. These basics tick problems are making this slow game even slower.
Research is 10 times slower than money, and it's too expensive with too few choices. I'd like to see more additions there.

I've invested MONTHS into this game, but I think it's about time I stopped. It's not worth it anymore.

Dungeon grinder Dungeon grinder

Much too simplistic, and as far as I can tell there is no gear better than Platinum, but there's nothing to indicate if this is true or not. Magic Attack and Forbidden techniques are not worth bothering with as they are way worse than the others. Excluding strength which doesn't even deserve being leveled above 1. The fact the final one you can get is among the worst 3 feels like it might be a mistake? Anyway the rest of the game is fine. Just wish there were more areas to unlock as I far too often end up with each area being too hard to progress in anymore. Maybe that's intentional though, to make us restart constantly.

On that note, I assumed the XP you get SET you to that amount rather than added it on each time. I wish I had known so that I could have used the orb over and over and over early on to get to over 100XP in almost no time at all. There are no drawbacks at all to using it, it's almost too good.

You've made a mistake writing out how much EP the upgrades give you. Defense is 150 and says it gives me 21,177M. But it doesn't. It gives me 21,177K. This is a serious mistake to make.

Also now that I have like 170xp I can't check my stats. it just says "New Text" and restarting wont fix it. I don't know what caused that.

For such an amazingly simple game, there's room for many more additions. It takes less than a day to reach pretty much the best you can get.

Hero Simulator Hero Simulator

Not bad for an idle game. But there's a bug where I'll be unable to click on anything that comes up randomely adter I've been playing for a bit.
But worse than that, the investments screen has the percentages of money and honour the wrong way round. The honour one applies to teh money, and the money one applies to the honour.

Also the 50 odd spare people I have doing nothing is making me feel like I am missing something.

Don't Escape 2 Don't Escape 2

Surprisingly good. Only the bullets were really hidden, maknig it less a click-the-screen-all-over game and more a strategy game! I got all but the lone wolf achievment (Though the game thinks I did). That one's hard!
Speaking of, none of the NG medals unlocked for me. Need to fix that as I see otehrs have the same problem. But really enjoyable game! When I failed it felt like it was my fault rather than the game being crap. so good job!

Idle Evolution Idle Evolution

I don't even remember doing the periodic table at school, it was so long ago. Kinda embarassed that I knew nothing anymore, but now I'm back up to a high-school level at least. Subtley educational, and a lot better than most idle games. Nicely done!
Though I have some level achievments that don't work. I already did the medal check button several times and it didn't help. 9 and 12 are the problem numbers. The volume on teh sound effects is also painfully loud on this. I can't listen to any music when I play this, because my volume is always up too high for it.
There's also some weird as hell stuff gonig on with teh sound effects. I've noticed it'll start playing random ones repeatedly while it's running in the background after a while. It's, kinda scary.

NewProject responds:

I upload a new version, now when you click to check medals, you can see it 1 by 1.
You must see all levels from 1 to 12 (or to your level).

---

Special note: You can check your browser console log too see:
"== Connection Complete! =="
and when click to check medals:
1 [object Object] for each medal, click it to see info.

Sonic Inflation Adventure Sonic Inflation Adventure

I thought I knew what I was in for. But I wasn't. I could never have been prepared for this.

You Are Disabled You Are Disabled

I am offended!... by the stupidity of some of the reviewers here. If you played this and just felt insulted, then you're thinking totally wrong.
Also I too think it'd be nice to have more disabilities, but the ones we have here already get the message across fine.
My first disability was unfortunately spastic, which I assume is the hardest one. But I managed to get through it.
I started to get frustrated pretty quickly, which was when the message sunk in. Never thought I'd enjoy cruelly hard game design. Being a retard I can relate to this really well. Though IRL I prefer to just walk away than fall in lava. This game has not changed my give-up attitude, but I hope it makes others more aware of just how many times disabled people fall into lava... Metaphorically.
I am really sick and tired of people trying to censor retards, and I am glad you have ignored those people. You've done more for us than these offended people who try to fight on our behalf have ever done! I hope to see more games from you, or perhaps an updated version of this game. Thankyou.

And incase you're curious, I'm mute. Autistic too, but that's almost becoming normal nowadays it seems.